Saturday, January 17, 2009

'The' Update: 17 January 2009

Oh dear, I am SOOO fucking lazy to finish all the posts I have written thus far. It's a hefty process. I have a general idea about what I want to write about including stuff over this past week. But I've been so dawdling-like this past week. Blagh. So much on the plate.
Also, the aim thing, shit's not going anywhere right now haha. I do not know what I would do without my aim. It is a selfish act on my part and I was not in the right state of mind to begin with. Who knows, I may just cease the use of aim afterall...

On another note, it was the second time I've come out to practice and play paintball with my new team and buddies; it was truly sensational. It has been a two-three month hiatus ever since my summer tournament. I totally refrained from playing after our disappointing lost. The journey in itself, however, was something I would never forget because at the of the end we were all kids playing for the common cause: the passion and thrill for paintball. It wasn't a matter of what but rather why. Shortly weeks after the event I find myself not working for the park anymore, didn't play paintball at all (ok I lie maybe..like ONCE) and focused on school (too bad I 'kinda' slacked) and taking care of my mom. The light was blown away; the passion and thrill vanished. And today...today I made my acclaimed commitment once again. To suddenly step back into this so call, "world," of mine, that was when I knew. It was this epiphany that hit me. I've come to realize paintball beyond any doubt is my scene, the place where I belong. Ever had a feeling where you've missed something, someone, for so long? Well, I think I'm missing paintball. Tis' the time to rekindle what I have missed out on for the longest time.

Today straight up was by far one of my defining inspirational days. I am finally playing again; my friend Erick makes his 6th comeback; we had some team drama; everyone ended up gelling; people were very agg (term to be discussed in the future- Note: I will use this term very often); pictures were taken left and right (yes we paintballers are metro-sexually self-conscious about ourselves; and an epic ass dinner at gilroy's in & out with buncha 16 year olds and teeny boppers. I had a ferraking number 1 Double-Double with another hamburger. OH yeah, Grilled Onions <3

Gah! why is there so much to say about paintball. I'll continue writing about other sub topics about it some day.

We have a tournament in Hollister at our home field, USPN next Sunday, 25. If anyone even care, your support or presence there would make the biggest difference ^__^;
End Rant/ I have a lot of freaking blogs to keep track of and finish. Hang in there. =]
On the meanwhile, stay safe, enjoy life, and have some fun.


p.s. Special and huge thanks to everyone out at the field today. Erick especially who not only is hooking up with some professional photography but has also helped me financially today throughout. Nigguh I love you, bromance all the way. <3

Tan

1 comment: