Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Song

GAH! Omfg, it's killing me. I just found a freaking bomb ass korean song and I can't seem to find the artist nor the actual title of the song. WTF MAN! akshdjaj gkadsujkdh asj. Hahaha, found it by mistake in some random myspace. You gotta love those. And so I sent this girl a message in regards to this song. I'm so stalking this girl until I get my damn answer. It's really driving me crazy right now. I have an obsession with korean r&b and this one in particular just blew most of my favorite songs out of the water. No lies. It's titled, "When he says goodbye." http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=360950054

Someone please help me find this song D;

edit: I want this mp3 player and the girl:

No comments:

Post a Comment