Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Touch a Soul, Heal a Heart.: A Personal Log.

I find ways to touch the soul and speak to the heart. I always have and always will. That's just the nature of my personality. I can't really describe how much of a valuable conversation that can take place between two people. When I feel strongly about someone or something, my subconscious self kicks in. I don't know if I'm just going through the motion or it's just some spiritual process that is beyond my control but I feel like I can really touch people's lives when I come up with some enlightening passages. Sometimes, I can't really explain how I can come up with such quotes, sayings, or dialogues but what I do know is that whether the message was flirtatious, intentional or subliminal, it will always hold some form of merit. And more truthfully so, it feels great to have someone experience the situation rather than have it explained to them.

But enough with this let's take a look at some things to live by, admire, hate, question, and ponder about. And to those who have found themselves to be part of this uplifting log, and recall any of the conversations that took place, consider yourself awesome because Tan just found a special place for both of us.

p.s. Giving myself too much credit? DGAF! :]

---PHILOSOPHY/LIFE---

me: "Well, it's what we do, not what we think, that matters most."

me "Don't ask for too much; just want a lot."

me: "I'm no firm believer in God or a higher being due to my more bias-ism towards science and evolution but what I do believe is that we're given all these beautiful resources and we are our own self-creator and are responsible to find purpose in life and devote meaning into it. We're all Gods. What we make out of it is what people define us as."

---FOOD---

me: "My standards for food sees no limit; as long as the food sits well in my belly I will continue eating you."

---PAST---

---MOTIVATIONAL---

me: "Screw the past! You live on with life and appreciate what you already have and gained. If a candle light is unlit you light that shit right back up."

---LOVE---

me: "All you can do is all she allows you to do, so don't do more."

me: "You know, someone leaves for a reason. It's because someone else better comes along to replace them."

me: "If I wanted you I would have asked so politely long time ago like a gentlemen. Don't fish with bait, fish with class. I don't wait for things to happen. I just don't let a rope with a piece of meat dangle in the middle of the water hoping Somethings just have to be experienced, not explained. Can't just leave a bait on there thinking you can get away with the situation. If I wanted to fish like a real man I'd go in there with a spear and catch you. Because...you're just that type."

---DECISIONS---

---INSPIRATION---

me: "Great minds think alike but better minds come together."

---HAPPINESS---

me: "Honestly, do whatever that makes you happy the most, real talk. Happiness comes from realizing how bless you are even despite hardships, learning to love even through heartbreaks, and forgiving when it hurts too much and knowing with each opportunity you get in life is only a testimony to something even greater."

me: "The happiest people in life doesn't have the best of everything they just make the best of everything they have."

No comments:

Post a Comment